Isnin, 17 Januari 2011

i love you,umi!

you are the love of my life,
you are the rays in my day,
you are the calm in my night,
nothing can compare to your tender and care,
which comes naturally within you.

from the moments i first opened up my ayes,
from the moment i first uttered a cry,
from the momonet i first lived my life,
you are alwyas there for me,you
who cuddled me with tenderness,
who crooned me to sleep,who held me up whenever i stumbled.

these very moments you wrapped in love,
the love which no more words can say enough of,
thorugh no other words can i say,
to after your to enormons gift of heart.
these four seeningly simple yet meaningful words
these words which i couldn't say enough of,
i love you,umi...

Tiada ulasan:

(79) Pujaan Hati

 Ketua badan beruniform pengakap sekolah, Qayid. Shida, Fiona dan Tika pula tidak tahu bagaimana hendak mengungkapkan betapa terkejutnya mer...